Simulation Understandings: Module 6
This module deals with material movement. From watching the module you can see that how we improve our system can have a profound impact on our ability to process products. The following questions should help you understand your process movement, please take some time to discuss them and note your answers.
- How do you currently move material between operations and/or departments?
- Do you use silos for buffers between operations?
- How much inventory do you have between operations?
- What would happen if you set up a Kanban system?
- How do you know how much to deliver and when?
- How do multiple deliveries help your operations?
- What would the upside and downside be to multiple deliveries?
By completing the above questions you should have gotten a clearer picture of your processes and how they are impacted by the different strategies you employ in processing. If you went through all the questions you should have an understanding of how your processes are working and how to improve them. Thank you.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
Module 6 – MP4 Video
Simulation Exercise Details
PDF Presentation On-Topic
Participant Tracking Handout
Simulation Understanding of Module